Urology in Hyderabad
Kiran Hospital for Urology Healthcare
What is Urology?
Urology is a surgical specialty that deals with medical issues related to the urinary tract and male reproductive organs. It involves organs like kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs, testes, prostate, penis, and epididymis. Moreover, it also deals with genital and urinary tract cancers and ulcers in both males and females.
A urological check-up gives an overview of the health of these organs. Also, it will tell whether the important functions of these organs will be affected in the following period.
Urology deals with-
- Kidney Stone Diseases- Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and acid salts in concentrated urine. The most common symptom is severe pain, usually, in the side of the abdomen, that's often associated with nausea.
- Urogynecology- It manages clinical problems associated with dysfunction of the pelvic floor and bladder. Pelvic floor disorders affect the bladder, reproductive organs, and bowels in women.
- Prostatic Diseases- Inflammation (prostatitis), enlarged prostate (BPH, or benign prostatic hyperplasia), and prostate cancer are the major issues often associated with changes in male-hormone levels in older men, aging, inflammation, and fibrosis.
- Paediatric Urology- Surgical Specialty that deals with problems with the genitourinary system in children.
- Endourology and Laparoscopy- It involves minimally invasive techniques to treat different issues of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
- Uro Oncology- It involves diagnosing and treating cancers of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
- Reconstructive Urology- It helps to restore normal function by repairing, rerouting, or recreating areas of the upper and lower urinary tract and some reproductive organs.
- Andrology & Infertility- It deals with male health, focusing on the reproductive and urological aspects, and treats infertility issues. organs.
Centre for Urology
Kiran Hospital is a trusted urology healthcare provider. It utilizes advanced technologies and techniques to diagnose and treat conditions related to the bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys, and adrenal glands in men and women. It also takes care of conditions concerning the male and female reproductive systems.
We have some of the best urologists onboard who have vast experience in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, laser-assisted surgeries, and many other scope-guided procedures.
Also, we provide best-in-class patient care and ensure a healthy stay at the hospital.
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Andrology Services
- Uro Oncology Services
- Endoscopic Treatment
- Pediatric and Reconstructive Urology
Visit Kiran Hospital for more information!
- Does every urinary tract issue require surgery?
Strong medications and antibiotics are prescribed to treat most of the issues associated with the urinary tract. However, if there are structural issues, surgery is the only option left to treat the problem.
- When should I visit a urologist?
If you're exhibiting symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), difficulty in passing urine, blood in urine, Incontinence (urinary leakage), or Erectile Dysfunction.
- Will I need post-surgery follow-ups?
Yes, most surgical treatments require post-surgery follow-ups that your surgeon will schedule depending on the type of surgery, recovery, and healing.